What is a friend? Choose the correct answer.
1. Someone you can sit on the porch and have coffee with and not say a word, then get up and feel like that was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
2. Someone who will bail you out of jail but a best friend is the one sitting beside you saying, ‘Damn that was fun.’
3. A good friend is like a computer: she Enters your life, Saves you in her heart, Formats your problems, and never Deletes you from her Memory.
4. People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don’t need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there.
5. A true friend is someone who can shake up your sleeping soul.
6. ALL OF THE ABOVE
A buzz on my cell awaken me this morning. When I rebooted my laptop, I saw something that truly made my day.
Something in me speaks of gratitude with happiness and wonder. In a world where one plus one is two, its truly amazing that our two has a power to make a difference. I thank you for shaking up my sleeping soul not this morning, but way back when you said your first hello 🙂